She’s been married for 10 years now and a mom to 2 kids. She’s passionate about empowering women with hope, faith and being enough in a world that tells them they aren’t. She believes in linking arms with other women to get through it all because we are stronger together
On her website she says something I love and absolutely agrees with:
“I know there is power in sharing our stories, banding together as sisters and riding through the storm in order to see the dang rainbow on the other side..because, sis, THERE IS ALWAYS ANOTHER SIDE!Cheers to always learning, trying, failing, dreaming big, enjoying the small stuff, and above all else … embracing the chaos.”Shanna Alonge
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE:
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How you stand out even though there may be a million other people doing the same thing as you.
- That balance isn’t something you should strive for. If you’re balanced, you’re not moving forward.
- How you need to remind yourself of why you started instead of listening to your ego.
QUESTIONS I ASK SHANNA:
- How did you decide to keep going even though there are millions of blogs?
- How do you pull yourself out of analysis paralysis and be ok with imperfect action?
- How did you transition from “this is a hobby” to “this is my business”?
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
How are you going to embrace the fear and keep going? Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram (I’m @MonicaChats).
If you’re working on finding your purpose, fulfilling work and passion then make sure to download my free 5 Step Guide to Figure Out Your Passion and Find Fulfilling Work! This guide will walk you through the steps you need to take to not only figure out what it is you want but also your first step to get there. Grab your copy below for that and other tips and inspiration from me I only share with my email community!