This week, I’m excited to have B. Saeed from Motherhood Empowerment on Imperfection with Intention!
B teaches other mothers how to live an energetic life so they can enjoy more moments in their day. Something I really loved about her as we spoke was how she truly believes in women feeling comfortable enough to accept their imperfections and not to let that interfere with every day life.
Highlights from the episode:
- She talks about what to do if you feel like your life is chaotic and when you have a lack of control of your life.
- She talks about how women are typically conditioned to feel everything in their lives needs to look perfect. She talks about ways to break that line of thinking and how to focus on making sure YOU’RE good first.
- She shares what you can do when you’re feeling an overwhelming sense of emotion and how you can work through that. She also shares what to do when you seem to feel a lack of emotion, or if you’re feeling numb.
- She has 3 easy tips for adding energy into your life today.
My Favorite Take-A-Way:
One of my favorite parts of our conversation was the social responsibility we have as women to make it a norm for self-care.
B mentioned in the conversation, “If you’re running yourself ragged, then what are you role modeling for your children, or even other women?“
This is an interesting point because if we can show others around us that our lives AREN’T perfect all the time and sometimes we will need some time to take care of our own bodies, perhaps another person around you will feel inspired to let down the veil of perfection and feel like it’s ok for them to do what THEY need.
Some questions I ask
- How can people add energy into their life?
- What are some tips for people who feel like they live a chaotic lifestyle? How can people like that feel re-connected to their own life?
- What is emotional mastery and how can we feel in control of our own emotions?
SHARE YOUR TAKEAWAYS:
I’d love to know what your favorite parts of today’s episode were! 😊
JOIN THE #IMPERFECTIONWITHINTENTION CONVERSATION
Welcome to your new hangout spot! If you’ve felt inspired at all by recent episodes then feel free to join the new Imperfection with Intention Facebook Group.
In this group, we can share honest and open stories, ask for advice and spread positivity and inspiration.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode! Leave a review on iTunes.
I always want to make sure I am sharing content that inspires you and helps you live a healthy and happy life.
- Motherhood Empowerment
- Imperfection with Intention Facebook Group
- Other Episodes of Imperfection with Intention