In this week’s episode, I’m excited to introduce Tara Bulin!
Tara is a therapist with a background in treating trauma and an EMDR (Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy) practitioner. She’s worked with veterans coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan, 9/11 first responders, police officers and more.
She, of course has a background in science and knows extensively about the human brain and how it works. She continued her practice successfully for quite some time.
She then became pregnant that’s when her life started to change. When she was diagnosed with a rare illness that left her bed-ridden, that’s when she started adding mindfulness into her days and ultimately her practice.
I’m so excited for you to hear about the tips and tricks she’s learned along the way. She shares so many ways that anyway can add meditation into their day.
Check it out below:
A Few Questions I ask TARA:
- What are some ways people can easily add meditation into their lives, especially when they don’t have a lot of time?
- What are your tips for anyone that is experiencing PTSD or Trauma?
Highlights from Today’s Episode
- How to actually add mindfulness or meditation into your life even if you think you can’t
- How something as mundane as walking to your mailbox can be a chance for meditation
- Tara goes into her 3×3 guide for meditation beginners that ANYONE can do! (no matter how busy you are!)
SHARE YOUR TAKEAWAYS:
I’d love to know what your favorite parts of today’s episode were! 😊
JOIN THE #IMPERFECTIONWITHINTENTION CONVERSATION
Welcome to your new hangout spot! If you’ve felt inspired at all by recent episodes then feel free to join the new Imperfection with Intention Facebook Group.
In this group, we can share honest and open stories, ask for advice and spread positivity and inspiration.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
I’d love to know what you thought about today’s episode! Leave a review on iTunes.
I always want to make sure I am sharing content that inspires you and helps you live a healthy and happy life.
Leaving a review also makes it easier for other people like yourself can find this podcast. I would be so thankful if you could head to iTunes and share what your takeaways were.
- Tara’s Website
- Tara’s Twitter