Today on the show I have Caroline Hughes who is a project manager and social media strategist serving women business owners with organic and authentic digital marketing.
She mentioned believes in the advice “If you wait until you’re ready, you’ll never begin.”
becoming a mom which sparked an entrepreneurial venture that has been a whirlwind, BUT she’s learned/ IS learning a lot from the power of stepping out and stepping up to say “I can and I will”.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE HERE
MY FAV QUOTE FROM CAROLINE
Wherever you are, just be there.Caroline Hughes
WHAT YOU’LL HEAR IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- How she was able to grow her side hustle into a full-time gig with a new baby and a full-time corporate job she had to drive an hour to both ways.
- How she questioned if going after her biz would put a strain on her marriage and her other relationships and what she did when those thoughts popped up. It involves thinking about what she wants her daughter to see in her.
- We get into the difference between a calling and a passion
QUESTIONS I ASK CAROLINE
- Even if she was a good planner and blocked everything in advance, what did she do in the times when she lacked motivation or energy? *hint* it involves white space!
- How she made the transition from side hustle to a full-time gig.
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
How are you making a plan to bring your dreams to life? Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram (I’m @MonicaChats).
If you’re working on finding your purpose, fulfilling work and passion then make sure to download my free 5 Step Guide to Figure Out Your Passion and Find Fulfilling Work! This guide will walk you through the steps you need to take to not only figure out what it is you want but also your first step to get there. Grab your copy below for that and other tips and inspiration from me I only share with my email community!
GET CLEAR ON YOUR NEXT STEP TOWARDS LIVING YOUR PURPOSE
Use this action inspired (and free) guide to help you get crystal clear on what your passion is and figure out how you're going to make a living from it.